My confluence server died an ugly death a few days back including frying the confluence HD. No worries, recreating my data was easy because I'm nutso about having backups.
I've setup my new machine with a folder structure that's identical to the old one and put all of my confluence files in the same places.
However, confluence won't start. I just get a Tomcat 404 page.
JRE: 1.6.0_65 -» I assume the old machine used this version since it was also running Mavericks
When I start confluence using the "...in a terminal window" script it shows the error dump below, however I'm not tech enough on Java to know what to do with the info.
I'd really appreciate some help...
INFO: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/6.0.32
2013-12-01 21:22:45,401 INFO [main] [com.atlassian.confluence.lifecycle] contextInitialized Starting Confluence 3.5.5 (build #2160)
2013-12-01 21:22:47,646 INFO [main] [atlassian.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager] init Initialising the plugin system
2013-12-01 21:22:47,808 INFO [main] [atlassian.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager] init Plugin system started in 0:00:00.158
Dec 1, 2013 9:23:50 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Error listenerStart
Dec 1, 2013 9:23:50 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Context [] startup failed due to previous errors
Dec 1, 2013 9:23:50 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesJdbc
SEVERE: The web application [] registered the JDBC driver [org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCDriver] but failed to unregister it when the web application was stopped. To prevent a memory leak, the JDBC Driver has been forcibly unregistered.
Dec 1, 2013 9:23:50 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesJdbc
SEVERE: The web application [] registered the JDBC driver [com.mysql.jdbc.Driver] but failed to unregister it when the web application was stopped. To prevent a memory leak, the JDBC Driver has been forcibly unregistered.
Dec 1, 2013 9:23:50 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesJdbc
SEVERE: The web application [] registered the JDBC driver [org.postgresql.Driver] but failed to unregister it when the web application was stopped. To prevent a memory leak, the JDBC Driver has been forcibly unregistered.
Dec 1, 2013 9:23:50 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearThreadLocalMap
SEVERE: The web application [] created a ThreadLocal with key of type [java.lang.ThreadLocal] (value [java.lang.ThreadLocal@57319f76]) and a value of type [org.dom4j.DocumentFactory] (value [org.dom4j.DocumentFactory@7adc28b2]) but failed to remove it when the web application was stopped. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
Dec 1, 2013 9:23:50 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearThreadLocalMap
SEVERE: The web application [] created a ThreadLocal with key of type [com.atlassian.core.logging.ThreadLocalErrorCollection$2] (value [com.atlassian.core.logging.ThreadLocalErrorCollection$2@3f6fc94f]) and a value of type [java.lang.Boolean] (value [false]) but failed to remove it when the web application was stopped. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
log4j:ERROR LogMananger.repositorySelector was null likely due to error in class reloading, using NOPLoggerRepository.
Dec 1, 2013 9:23:51 PM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol start
INFO: Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-8080
Dec 1, 2013 9:23:51 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
INFO: Server startup in 68772 ms