I have searced and searched for a solution to this problem. All the comments by email to Jira doesn't get properly processed. Thats from replying to Jira Issue Created or Issue Commented emails (HTML formatted).
To not find any online solution to why this is happening strikes me curious. Am I the only one with this problem? Is it a known bug?
I am building a Support (help desk) enviroment. The customers answers everything via email and same for the staff. Thats the idea. I have set up procmail and JEMH to preprocess emails before Jira handles them. Procmail edits the subject on emails without (KEY-###) in the subject.
The problem:
The customer or staff answers to a Jira mail. Jira adds the comment and the rest of the jira mail. Every comment gets bigger and bigger. And its impossible to see or follow bug.
* edit
A ticket has been started JEMH-404