Hi all,
I created a very simple priority assignment rule based on impact field. This part worked for a few days but then stopped. Please see attached screenshot for explanation. The incident submitted two days ago by same person/same form/same fields worked (highlighted in green above), however, since yesterday the match is no longer found (highlighted in red).
Anyone had any idea why it stops working? Note that I had another more complex rule initially implemented which worked for a few days and then stopped for no reason. I thought that logic was too complex so I created a plain rule which worked for a few days and then stopped as well. Any ideas what's goin on? This is a simple 1 input field and I had no changes to anything. I also set 5 seconds delay to re-fetch the data just in case.
Totally at loss what's going on and what am I missing.
