Hi there,
can someone please help me reactivate my team space/Confluence site? It has been deactivated due to inactivity and I had to sign up again with the email I used. I am in shock... It would be so great if someone could help me out here. Thanks!
Best
Jasmin
Hi @Jasmin Beer welcome to the Community! You may want to see if you can contact Atlassian Support and see if they can assist you. There should be an option for 'My Account'. They are better suited to help you with account issues than the Community here.
Hope that helps.
Hi @Jasmin Beer
If this is a free site, it might have been deleted if left inactive for too long.
Check this for help:
https://support.atlassian.com/subscriptions-and-billing/docs/reactivate-a-subscription/
Please check this issue with Atlassian. They can help you reactivate the site:
https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact
Regards
Aaron
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.