Is it possible to use PocketQuery to do nested queries?
For example, let's say we have a list of Customers in one table, and a list of Orders for those Customers in another table.
I want to be able to have one page where I first query the Orders table for the distinct list of Customers with Orders, then I want to list the Orders for each Customer under a heading for that Customer.
Like this:
CustomerA
CustomerB
etc.
It would only have headings for those Customers that actually had Orders (not all Customers)
It wouldn't necessarily need to use bullet points. It would be better if it were tables under each heading.
Is this possible?
EDIT: I've actually got round this by doing one query which is sorted by the heading values and using the velocity template script to check for changes in the heading value to actually out put the heading text itself.