Is there an easy way to get a list of all of the JIRA projects that I'm set up as a Project Administrator for
Oh yes there is! Click on JIRA Administration, then User Management / Users. Right next to the name of each user is a Project Roles button.
This will show you a list of all projects and which roles you hold in each when you click on the Project Roles next to your own name.
Thank you Nicolas. However, I wanted to find out if user can list all the project that he/she has admin access to. As JIRA System Admin I can check this with your method.
Thanks!
Ah. Non-admin users don't have access to that grid. Which makes sense, since it lists all projects, and non-admin users may not have permissions to even see a list of all projects. This is not logged in Atlassian's JIRA either, so I don't think they're even planning any sort of feature that would give ordinary users this information. I guess that would be doable via plugin though. Good luck!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.