Hello,
I installed Confluence a few months ago, and all was working fine. I have been off for 2 weeks, and when I came back I was unable to connect to http://localhost:8090 which is where my install sits.
Confluence is running on our Windows 2008 server.
I installed the most reccomended version of MySQL and Apache (apache/tomcat 6).
The only changes I made to confluence were internal content that have no impact on the actual configuration of confluence.
I am not sure where to start as there is virtually nothing on this issue on your support pages, and I am not a technical person.
I read that I should check that the Confluence service is running. I did this and I seem to have have 2 services, one called "Apache Tomcat Confluence" which was started, and one called "Atlassian Confluence" which wasn't started. I started the second one and tried to reconnect but no luck.
This second service also seems to stop itself soon after starting so I'm not sure it's the right one anyway.
Is there anyone who has had this issue who can help?
Thanks,