I can't log in the app for Samsung note 4 Android!
There is some error
And in play store also I can't update app and show this app isn't compatible with your device anymore.
I could use this app before of rest factory my note 4 phone
Trello please answer my question
Hey there, and welcome to the community!
I don’t have a Samsung Note 4 on hand to test it out, but I did some digging in the Atlassian docs. It looks like Trello needs Android version 8.0 or higher, plus Google Play support. From what I found, the Samsung Note 4 only goes up to Android 6.0, so it won’t work with Trello.
You can check out the details here:
What browsers and mobile platforms does Trello support?
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!Kind RegardsAlissonTrello Team
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.