Hello,
I can filter and view issues really well. I can also create a nice dashboard organizing issues by priority.
However, I'm surprised it isn't easier to quickly update priorities for all of my issues. What am I missing?
The use case is basically:
- New issues are constantly added throughout the day or week. When they're added, they're typically assigned a priority.
- Work typically progresses from highest priority to lowest.
- After some time it becomes clear that some high priority things are not as high priority, and some low priority things are becoming more urgent.
- When I'm viewing 30 issues assigned to me, with a column that shows the priority. I want to be able to click on the priority value, and adjust it from Highest to Low. Or from High to Highest or whatever.
- It is important and efficient to be able to sift through all 30 tasks quickly adjusting priority on all of them. It should only take a matter of minutes. Shift-clicking to open each task in a new tab, then attempting to change the priority on the individual issue pages is incredibly cumbersome in comparison.
Am I missing something? This seems like a fairly fundamental feature of keeping tasks organized, and efficiently re-prioritizing over time.
Thanks,
-Dustin
Atlassian JIRA Project Management Software (v7.2.0#72002-sha1:36e1562)