I have been messing around with this new feature. Seems to work okay so far. My question is for custom fields. How can i get it to populate the custom field, for example if I have priority in custom fields, what can I put in the body of the email for it to know to set the priority to a certain level? Or even better, instead of me putting the specific name of the priority, is there a way it can set that based on what kind of words I'm using or how I am describing the project? If I say "guys this needs to be done by the end of the week!" it puts highest priority, etc. Or, if I put a custom field as "Revenue" and in my email, i say the revenue on this order is $2k, it populates it into that custom field. Are we there yet?