Hi,
I have some Atlassian software which I need to upgrade:
- Confluence (5.4.2)
- JIRA (5.1)
- Crowd (2.3.6)
As they are EOL, I need to upgrade all of them but instead of upgrading all of them in one big bang, I would like to do it piece-meal eg. Upgrade Confluence first, then wait for a run-in of 2 weeks to debug any issues that arise, then upgrade JiRA, wait for 2 weeks then CROWD or any other sequence. Currently Confluence and JIRA is getting their identity management via CROWD.
I would like to upgrade all of them to the latest version but I worry that by doing it piecemeal, there may be breakage between CROWD and the rest due to incompatibility (eg CROWD 2.3.6 cannot communicate with Confluence 5.9 etc.
Can someone advise if I can do the upgrade in a piece-meal manner or should I follow any sequence?
Thank you.