This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: JIRA applications and project types overview
I have the choice between srum software development, Kanban Software Development and Basic Software Development in our Jira.
Whats the difference?
For short summary see here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/get-started-with-jira-software/start-a-software-project-844502138.html
More details about Scrum and Kanban: https://confluence.atlassian.com/agile
Same question asked before: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/228005
Hi and thank you for your answer.
to be honest, that much I already knew. I probably did not phrase my queation right.
How whould those differences between scrum and canban be reflected in the project later?
cards
boards
issues
fields
process flow
columns
I (for example) would expect that a scrum project would come with a scrum board and a kanban project would come with a kanban board. But from what I know the user can create both kind of boards independent from the project type.
Does it mean that those projects just come with a preset/templates if certain settings optimized for scrum or kanban but the user can modify them later on in a way that the outcome is exactly the same? Or ist it realy that once you choose a project type you have ti except certain limititations which would not be existing with another type and vice versa?
Thanks again
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.