I'm using a pair of Confiforms that I'm using as a task assignment application. One form shows who is available to receive task assignments. This form is sorted Ascending based on a 'last assigned' field refreshes after task assignment, keeping a nice orderly flow for tasks to be assigned. There are fields for user, last assigned date, and an in-office flag. I use the in-office flag to filter
The 2nd form holds out of office entries. I need this second form for a historical record of the OOO entries. There's a user field, start date, and end date.
My desired outcome is to have the OOO entries set the In-Office flag in the task assignment form for a specific user, comparing today's date against the start and end dates.
I would need to match the user in each form, check that today's date is both greater than the start OOO date and less than the end OOO date, then change the in-office flag in another form to 'no'
I hope that makes sense
Thanks in advance!