Hello!
How can we realize the automatic addition of the comment to the task?
Hello,
You can do it if you add a simple groovy script as a post-function on the start progress transition. Here is an example:
import com.atlassian.jira.ComponentManagerimport com.atlassian.jira.issue.comments.CommentManager
ComponentManager componentManager = ComponentManager.getInstance()CommentManager commentManager = componentManager.getCommentManager()
commentManager.create(issue, transientVars.context.caller, "Your automatic comment", false)
Generally, it's very odd to put a comment on an issue as you create it - comments are for a discussion, why wouldn't you just put what you want to talk about in the description?
Anyway, the short answer is "code". You'll want to find/write a post function or listener that will run on "issue created" and add a comment. As usual, I'd use the Script Runner to do it, but there are other scripting add-ons that could do it too I think.
I would also be interested what is the business logic behind commenting an issue right when it is created.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.