I want to write an example URL in a JIRA issue description, like
... use the site {{http://localhost/test}} ...
but this gets rendered as a clickable link (even though it is wrapped in the inline code markup). How to get rid of the auto-linking?
Not pretty nice but you can wrap it in a {noformat}http://www.....{noformat} macro
It will then look like
www.google.com
The noformat macro isn't inline so I cannot use it. (It will create a block element around the URL.) Another solution? Is there like an inline noformat macro? Didn't find anything..
Mmmh. The only thing I can come up with is {http://www.google.com}. Mask it in some form...
Well, did work on my local instance of JIRA :-)
Make the text field use the text renderer in a field configuration scheme
I need the behavior in the description field. So I'm looking for a syntax trick to achieve that, not a chance in configuration.
Did you ever find a semi-solution for this?
Our issue is similar. We need to disable the key auto-linking (JIRA-123) in our release management lists where our release package filenames match the JIRA ticket IDs for trace-ability.
Our workarounds are:
I wonder if they will ever create a simple text renderer?
In case anyone gets here through a search - you can prevent a link from being active by using the HTML unicode entity for a colon: :
So the enter this:
http://localhost/
and see
http://localhost/
(Hopefully this answer will be rendered correctly 🤞)
I use { and } so the Link is not set but the brackets are shown.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.