Hi! I track my daily tasks in a weekly Trello card that has eight checklists - one for each day of the week, and one labeled Carry On that I copy from week to week to bring incomplete tasks with me. The Carry On list can get quite long. I usually use Trello in Chrome on Windows 11.
When the week starts, it is my practice to drag and drop the Carry On list up underneath the Sunday checklist so I can move items off of it and onto the Sunday list. Then on Monday, I drag the Monday checklist up from below the Carry On list so it will be above it, and I can move tasks from Sunday and from Carry On to plan my Monday.
The Carry On list usually has more than a screen's worth of tasks on it, so I can't drag Monday all the way to the top of Carry On to drop it. For a long time that didn't matter, because if I dragged Monday up a little and dropped it on the bottom half of the Carry On list, it would snap to the the top of Carry On.
A couple of weeks ago, that stopped working. Now when I drag Monday up and drop it on the bottom of the Carry On list, it snaps back to the bottom. Trying to drag Carry On down also doesn't work; it snaps back to where it was. There is no way now to reorder the checklists if one of them has more than a screen's worth of items.
I have to go in on Android to reorder, where the behavior is different; on Android, when you start dragging a checklist, all the lists collapse to just the headers until you drop it, which is really nice! It would be great if the browser version worked the same way, but I would be happy for it to just go back to the way it worked previously.
If anyone has a way for me to reorder my checklists in the browser, I would be very grateful!