to authenticate/verify our domain?
I am using the WebDAV client BitKinex from a Windows machine. But I am not able to put the file to the root folder. It is always stored in a sub folder webdav and verification claims about missing html file.
If I try to move the file into the root folder then I got http error 403 forbidden.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Support : Your instructions on this were dreadful. How are you meant to put the file in the root directory? When put into the webdav directory it isn't found on verification. So much for a 'managed service'
Same here. What should I do. Can't find any explanation anywhere.
Our IT department will not let us upload a file to "the root folder of our domain's website" nor for that matter will they allow content to be serviced from https://foobar.com ... it has to have a site sub-domain, e.g., https://www.foobar.com or even https://atlassian.foobar.com . Requiring us to put a domain verification file into our "root" will not work.
I am in the same situation and need to know how to upload html to root for domain verification. I am using JIRA Cloud. Anyone?
The response I got from Atlassian support is that the verification file needs to go into your email domain's root directory not the Atlassian one. This then allows you to use your current bespoke password policy after late Oct 2016. Clearly this isn't possible for all situations including gmail/google hosted domains so ask for deferral or to be added to the exclusion list. Assuming we all got the same unbelievably unhelpful email I hope the writer gets landed with a comms and support team morale contribution fine (aka beer fine)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.