Good morning.
Need to show JIRA Pie Chart using two values only (for example: 75, 25).
Every value has to use different filter.
Thank you.
Need to show percents of project issues filter result count compare to project total issues count.
I'm afraid I still don't get it - that reads to me, as "project issues" compare to "project issues"? Which is a 50:50 split under all circumstances.
If you mean something like "open issues vs closed issues", then you can't quite do it, but you can get close. Do a pie chart on "all issues in project" and select Status or Resolution for the reporting item. If you use Resolution, you'll get a simple "unresolved" wedge, but the others that make up "resolved" would be a bit messy. If you use Status, it's probably the other way around - several "open" and only one or two "closed" type status.
I don't understand the requirement - what do you mean "using two values"? The point of a pie chart is that it gives you a breakdown of number of Xs that match Y in a given set of data (by definition, you can only use one filter - that's what gives you the data to report on, so I'm even more lost on that). Where would you expect your "two values" to be used in the chart?
My scenario:
Total project issue is 100.
There is a custom field MyCustomField1.
Project issue with MyCustomField1 equals "ABC" is 25.
Need to show :
"ABC" - 25%.
"Other" - 75%.
Thanks for your help.
you can achieve this if you have two distinct values "ABC" and "Other" in your Customfield. But I guess "Other" means all other values, then it is not possible , since each other value will have its own slice of the pie.
Thanks everybody, I appreciate your time and effort to help me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.