JIRA's SCHEMEPERMISSIONS table consists of the following columns.
ID, SCHEME, PERMISSION, PERM_TYPE, PERM_PARAMETER
To where should I join PERMISSION column?
I couldn't find any table containing the set of permission types.
Thanks!
--
Shaakunthala
You can use this query (PostgreSQL):
SELECT PS.name AS PermissionSchemeName,SP.perm_parameter AS GroupName, SP.permission_key AS PermissionFROM schemepermissions SPINNER JOIN permissionscheme PS ON SP.scheme = PS.idORDER BY 1, 2, 3;
Hey there, Sameera.
Perhaps you can check on the following documentation. You might be able to find what you are looking for:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRACOM/Example+SQL+queries+for+JIRA
Warm regards,
Danial
Looking at the following Javadoc, I think this is not something we can query using SQL.
http://docs.atlassian.com/jira/latest/com/atlassian/jira/security/Permissions.html
I forgot to add a justification to what I said above.
According to the Javadoc provided, all the permission items are actually integer constants. They seem to be hardcoded into JIRA so it is not possible to retrieve that information using SQL.
These are hardcoded constants within the JIRA codebase (see https://docs.atlassian.com/jira/latest/com/atlassian/jira/permission/Permission.html for Javadoc details of the `Permission` ENUM). There is a full list here: https://docs.atlassian.com/jira/latest/constant-values.html#com.atlassian.jira.security.Permissions.ADMINISTER
This should be the top answer. Thanks Daniel!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.