Hello, I've been having this issue for a while now, I want to set the due date automatically for certain lists but keep them marked for some time.
2 days after a card with a complete due date is due, move the due date to the same day next week, and mark the due date as incomplete
But this just doesn't work, I tried something different like this
14 days before a card in list "Every four months" is due, move the due date by 4 months, and mark the due date as incomplete
I want to keep it complete for some time so my team knows that it's been done, and that way is not instantly moved.
Please anything will be helpful, I also been trying the "On the day..." in X hour. So that way I don't wait too long to test, but nothing seems to be working.
Thanks