Hello community,
The Issue Attributes/Resolutions were set to "Done(Default)" (for all projects) and the Issue Type Resolution Scheme (ITRS) was set to "Fixed(Default)" - for a specific issue type and project.
There are 3 options in my ITRS - Duplicate, Fixed(Default) and Not Fixed. For some reason, when trying to set the Resolution field in a transaction (the Resolution field is a required field), instead of Fixed(Default), Duplicate is already preset. Not like in my ITRS - "Fixed" (by default).
I could also figure out that this is a simple alphabetical order - a-b-c-D (for Duplicate) and then f (for Fixed). However, after disabling the Issue Attributes/Resolutions "Done(Default)", my ITRS works as expected - Fixed is preset by default, plus there is an option to preset the value of Resolution to "Please select...", so a conscious decision has to be made (what I actually want to achieve).
However, I can't completely disable the Issue Attributes/Resolutions "Done(Default)" because we need this option in all our projects, otherwise it will confuse our users.
So how can I configure both parts:
1. The Issue Attributes/Resolutions set to Done(Default)
AND
2. The ITRS (for a specific issue type in a specific project) set to "Please select..." to force the conscious decision?
Why does this conflict occur?
Sincerely,
Dave