I would like to report the status of the space (space details - status: current or archived) with using the space reporter in a report table.
I could not find the key word "status"
Kind regards
Reto
Hi @Reto Umberg
When you say space reporter, is this coming from another app? which one?
You could also run this simple query to check the space status (this is a postgres query)
SELECT s.spacestatus,s.spacename, s.spacekeyfrom spaces S
Regards
Aaron
Hello Aaron
Thank you very much for support. The key I was searching was: spacestatus. I only used "status" in the space reporter. -> spacestatus:current, but also archived spaces are listed.
We have 240 site spaces and much more archived spaces. The report with 100 works - with 200 it takes time.
I see you are using the Reporting app. Reporting using the Space Reporter - Global will do that. You are querying all spaces, which will take time.
This is a good opportunity to ask the Appfire team for help.
Please create a ticket here https://appfire.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals
And their team (who are amazing BTW) will help you to modify and speed up the report.
Hi Aaron
I just opend the ticket @ Appfire (SUPPORT-192019)
Thank you very much for help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.