Hi
I'm using Trello with Obsidian and in the past I have successfully created a link from a Trello card to an Obsidian note on my local filesystem by copying the URL to the Obsidian note and then pasting into Trello description as a markdown link like this:
[obsidian](obsidian://adv-uri?vault=Documents&filepath=Obsidian%20Vault%20Zero%202%2FDaily%20Notes%2F2024-10-14%20Daily%20note%20for%20today.md)
As of today the links seem to have stopped working and when I create a new link and follow it then I get a browser error saying the site can't be reached.
Trello seems to be passing a truncated URL to the browser as the site it's trying to open is only the last word of the URL. For example:
http://20today.md/
Trying to create the link using the "link" button in the description editor and pasting the obsidian URL results in:
We couldn’t find anything matching your search. Try again with a different term.
This is not an Obsidian problem as if I paste the link into the browser address field it opens in Obsidian as expected.
Any help or clues would be much appreciated.
Regards
Jim