Received a link to this repo as a "test task". There's a malicious code "hidden" in this file, at the bottom, scroll to the right.
https://bitbucket.org/zoro4/zoro-ui/src/main/next.config.js
Hi @Andrew Katsewich,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
You can report this to https://www.atlassian.com/trust/report-abuse and they will take action on it.
Hi everyone,
Thank you for the previous reports of malicious repositories found on the bitbucket.org domain. Moving forward, should you find a repo being used in a manner that is against our terms of service, please send an email to https://www.atlassian.com/trust/report-abuse with the details. This way our team can investigate these further and take action if needed.
Thanks
Andy
Hi, thanks, I tried, but they didn't respond. Anyway the repo is gone now.
Hi @Mikael Sandberg @Andrew Katsewich , it looks like the repo has just moved https://bitbucket.org/zoro-defi/zoro-ui/src/main/next.config.js
Thanks for reporting it @Ethan Lourens It has been removed.
Another one: https://bitbucket.org/crypto-oasis-work/socifi-game-v1/
Reported here.
@kwiscion Do you know what the one you posted was doing? I run it for few seconds, and after all deleted, so now I am scared
@V Ssorry, I missed it earlier. Looks like it scans your disk for secrets, private keys etc and sends it somewhere
I also run it , could you please write some more what it also scans and sends?
You should assume your whole machine was compromised. Change all passwords, invalidate api keys, create new crypto wallets (new seed phrase) and move assets there
Same here https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Bitbucket-questions/Malicious-repository/qaq-p/2837952
From profile : https://www.linkedin.com/in/maria-jose-romero-mantilla-2b0966358
Stay alert and keep safe !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.