I need to display an additional field on the issue page. Is there a way to do that?
Simply create a screen with your new fields on it, and then attach the screen to the screen scheme, and attach the screen scheme to the issue type screen scheme. And finally attach the issue type screen scheme to the project.
On the screen scheme you can have a different screen for 'default','view','create', and 'edit'.
Yes, thats true, but when I am browsing an issue, ex: JSP-123, there are fields available under Detail section of the issue. It contains values like Type, Priority, component/s etc.. I want to add an additional field in that section.
It looks like you'll need to edit the view_details.jsp file to add custom fields to the Details section. See <a href="http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA043/Adding+Custom+Field+to+Issue+Summary" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA043/Adding+Custom+Field+to+Issue+Summary</a> for info on how to do that.<br>
view_details.jsp file to add custom fields to the Details section. See <a href="http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA043/Adding+Custom+Field+to+Issue+Summary" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA043/Adding+Custom+Field+to+Issue+Summary</a> for info on how to do that.<br>
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.