Can I upgrade directly from Confluence 5.4.4 to 5.7.4?
Hi Roy,Yes, you can.
Before you upgrade please backup :* Your External Database.* Your Confluence Home Directory.* The Confluence installation directory
You can get more info regarding Upgrading in the below Documentation:
* https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF57/Upgrading+Confluence
I suggest you to create a test environment and perform the upgrade in the test environment before you proceed upgrading in production side. By doing this it will give *low impact* on your side and can avoid any issue while upgrading on production side.CheersSuren
Hey Roy,
Just in addition to Suren's answer, you might want to take a look at the Supported Platforms page to make sure you'll have the whole environment with supported technology: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Supported+Platforms
And check the plugins compatibility might also be a good approach before you choose the target version: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/UPM/Checking+add-on+compatibility+with+application+updates
I hope it helps!
Eduardo
I upgraded from 5.4.3 to 5.7.5 and am getting errors in the log file. I am unable to access confluence when it says it's done.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.