Hi-
I have used Trello for years, integrating with Google Drive with no problem. However, today I am unable to connect it to my Google Drive - I get a 500 error.
For context: I sign into Trello using my personal Atlassian account, but for the workspace in question - which I use for my business - I link with my business's Google Workspace account, using those credentials. This has never been a problem before.
Today, what is happening is:
- I choose files from my Google Drive to attach to a card, and get the message 'Connect your Google account'
- I click to connect to my google account and get the 'Sign in with Google' popup page.
- I enter the email address for my business Workspace.
- A second popup appears, asking again for my email address or phone number.
- I enter it again.
- I get the 500 error page.
The same happens if I try using my personal credentials (the ones I use to sign into Atlassian/Jira)
See the attached screengrabs.
I'm on a MacBook and have just upgraded to MacOS Sequoia 15.01 . I've updated Trello too.
Can anyone advise?
Thank you!


