Although I have set the ec2-instance and Bamboo is triggering new Windows instance based image that should
run it - it's doesn't run on this instance.
Please advise,
Build result summaryDetailsAgentNo agents are available to build this job. this job can be run on an elastic agent by starting a new elastic instance.QueuedRevision236cfa741466185c4f3fc0610d1b30c5707b728b
AgentNo agents are available to build this job. this job can be run on an elastic agent by starting a new elastic instance.Queued
Revision236cfa741466185c4f3fc0610d1b30c5707b728b
Hello Yossish,
Thank you for your question.
We suspect you might be experiencing this bug which suggest starting up the agent manually.
If you also agree, I would suggest on adding any comments to the issue above as well as voting on the issue to create its popularity and likelihood of being fixed in a future release.
Please see the document below for more information on Atlassian's bug fixing policy.
If you find this answer useful, I would kindly ask you to accept it so the same will be visible to others who might be facing the same issue you have inquired.
Thank you for your understanding.
—
Kind regards,Rafael P. SperaficoAtlassian Support
Yet, this is not the only issue.
I can't find a linux instance also to run it.
Ubunto doesn't work and anothe amazon instance doesn't do the job as well.
Yossi
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.