Добрый день. Начало зависать трелло. Именно доска Узаконение недвижимости. Проверьте пожалуйста. Что можно сделать чтобы перестало зависать.
Узаконение недвижимости | Трелло
Hello @Айхан
Welcome to the Community!
Unfortunately, I can not test your board since it's private. But if the board keeps freezing, have you tried checking out another browser and see if the problem still occurs? What about on other devices, or does it only happen on 1 device?
Best wishes,Mara
Что сделать чтобы вы могли проверить? у меня работает команда из 8 человек, все заходят с разных компьютеров и браузеров. Браузер в основном Google Chrome. Что теперь нам делать?
Hi @Айхан
This seems odd. I have noticed that many people wrote about the same issue last week - maybe there was an outtake with Trello. Does the problem still occur?
If so, I suggest contacting Atlassian/Trello directly here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
Best,Mara
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.