Our JIRA crashed due to a 150G log(it increased in one day). Then we analyze the log file and found something weird:
I want to know where are those log from. WHY i cannot see the class name like the normal log in JIRA log file?
That's almost certainly a debug output in some code. Probably written into a plugin. If you use "system.out.println" then this is the sort of output you get.
I'd start by looking at what plugins you have installed or updated on the day the crash happened. Use the plugin audit log to find any likely culprits.
Also, in the long run, you should really use log rotation.
Did you activate some extra logging? This looks like a dump from the Database.
Best regards,
Peter
Thanks, Nic. Log rotation is really a good idea. Could you tell me how to configure it?
What Operating System is the server on?
Actually, I can't really give you much on this. I'm only familiar with logrotate on Unix machines for a start, so I'd refer you to google if you're on Windows. For logrotate on Unix, there's loads of documentation for it on the web too, much better written than anything I'd write for you.
Ok, you mean that you use script to rotate it rather change some configuration directly in JIRA, right?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.