Another development group at our company send around a slide presentation that show Urban Turtle was a better agile tool than Jira. Granted the poll is a bit ridiculous considering only 68 people were polled. I've never heard of them but I figured I'd ping the community here. Also I voted on for Jira via the last slide that link to a Facebook poll.
http://www.slideshare.net/ainstainer/what-is-thebestagiletoolpolls-results-2011-7925452
According to the slides, only Canadians have
Probably all microsoft geeks using TFS and just dont want to move to anything else ;o)
I've heard of it, but it was only during an interview, where a candidate said she'd done migrations from systems to Jira or Rally. She told us it was a issue tracker, but I can't remember her opinion of it (obviously, the people she was working for had a lower opinion of it than they did of Jira or Rally)
Thanks for the reply... those crazy Canadian Microsoft developers don't know what they are missing. I've also found another poll http://devsnotebook.free.fr/index.php?post/Tools-used-for-agile-projects-%3A-the-survey-results-%21
That said anyone have a source for comparison of these products?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.