With my set up I have users posting numbers in the comment section.
Is it possible that when a user posts a comment over a specific value, say 5000, a label is added to said card?
Hi @Jonathan Muller ,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
The simplest rule would look like as following
Awesome, thank you!
How do I get to these menus though? I've been using the Automation tab and have seen nothing like this. Is this accessible without premium subscription?
@Jonathan Muller , yes, it's accessible without premium, I added this rule on a Jira instance with free subscription.
I added this rule in Project Settings -> Automation.
To access these dropdowns for labels you can click on three dots and choose "ADDREMOVE".
Also, you can provide a screenshot of your rule, it will be easier to understand why some menus are not there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.