I am getting incorrect results from the {contributors-summary} macro.
Can someone please explain what the macro is doing to get these results and how to get more accurate information?
I've run this macro (in Confluence 3.5x):
{contributors-summary: space=FOO | scope=descendants | contentType=pages,blogposts | groupby=contributors | columns=edits,comments,labels,watches,lastupdate | order=update | showAnonymous=true}
The latest updates in the space were 1 comment yesterday, and 2 page edits last week (all by me).
However, the contributors-summary table shows 4 people whose last update took place "less than a minute ago"
Checking the latest activity in each person's profile, 1 was 3 hours ago, 1 was 2 days ago, and 1 has had no activity since February. [I'm the 4th person listed; my only activity today was creating the page with the contributors-summary macro in my personal space.
So what's going on here?
And, if this macro doesn't return accurate results, how can I reliably get the information this macro purports to provide?