Hi all, I am having the above issues. I have not had any issues in the past 6 months this is the first time.
Please find screenshot for reference. I have amended the dates and still no access.
Hi @Porsha Shakoor welcome to the community!
It could happen due to many reasons:
1- Check your access, You should have admin access to the particular board and project as well.
2- Check the project permissions.
3- If Sprint has issues from a different project then you should have admin access on other projects as well.
You can use the JQL like- SPrint = Sprint1 and Project != "current project"
Then it will show you the issues which are tagged in a sprint from other projects.
Hi Manoj, thank you for the assistance. Can I ask where do I put the JQL?
Hi @Porsha Shakoor ,
Welcome to the community!
If the "Start Sprint" or "End Sprint" options are greyed out in Jira, check your permissions to ensure you have the "Manage Sprints" permission for the project. If you don't, please ask your Jira admin to update your permissions.
Please note, if there is already an active sprint, you may need to end it before starting a new one (unless parallel sprints are enabled).
I hope this helps!
At the top click on filters and then view all issues then write the JQL
Hi Teresa,
My permissions are correct and have remained unchanged since the last sprint. However, I am unable to close the current sprint to start the new one.
What should be the next step? Should I raise a ticket or call for assistance?
Hi @Porsha Shakoor Can you provide a full screenshot of your backlog and move the mouse over the greyed-out text like this?
Please refer to screenshot below:
Project != HLSF AND Sprint = "HL-Sherlocks: Y25/Q1/S1"
Could you please run the above jql query and let me know if it shows any results?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.