I installed ScriptRunner to be able to use the release date of a fix version as a column (to be able to sort on it) and it works fine using a Date Time Picker, but it adds the time to the value of the column (which is always set to 12:00 AM). When I add a regular custom field I can choose between Date Picker and Date Time Picker and it seems that Date Picker has the format that I want. Is there a way to get that type of picker for my scripted field as well?
Something else odd that I noticed is that the time is shown as 12:00 AM, while I have set the time to a 24 hour format in the look and feel section of JIRA. Is there a way to at least show it as a 24 hour format? Every issue now uses two lines in the dashboard, because the text AM does not fit.