I have 8 enabled power ups on my board, but none of them are displayed in cards, so I can't use them
@Anna Pirogova @Brian Beaird @Nikki A. Thank you for reporting this issue! Can you refresh and try again? We discovered an issue causing this unexpected behavior today and have reverted the change. Let me know if your power up buttons are back now.
I am also having issues with my enabled power ups showing on my cards. If you are experiencing this as well, it seems to me like an internal issue with Trello's system.
Same issue here - first noticed it for GitHub. PowerUp is still there and shows details for any card that already had objects associated, but the button is missing to add more.
now it works, thanks!
Same here. Power ups are back on, thank you!
Yep, all good. Thank you!
Our power ups are doing the same things. Showing enabled, but don't pop up as a choice when working on a card. Help please.
I am also having this issue with the card repeater power up, it is enabled, however I am, now unable to use it, although I have used it in the past. Also, my option to collapse boards has disappeared as well. I noticed this issue about a week ago.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.