I applied for a "10 users free trial" license for students (because i'm a student)What i got was a "unlimited users" license.
i'm confused, do i have to pay afterwards or something?This is where i applied for my 'free' license:https://www.atlassian.com/survey/classroom-license-request
Atlassian states that i have a " Unlimited Users [Legacy]: Community License "
A community license usually has up to 2000 seats (I think it's just easier for them to give a large number of seats rather than deal with the upgrades that people would need over time).
I think you're good but if you want to verify your license details - sales@atlassian.com is probably your best bet.
@Daniel Wester [Wittified] is correct. In addition to his asnwer, if you'd like you can create a support ticket for the customer advocates so they can help with license questions as well.
Just go to https://support.atlassian.com and choose the project "Customer Advocates" and they will help with with sales/license related questions.
Cheers,
Rodrigo
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.