Good day,
I use Jira as Helpdesk system and I don't know how to remove customer's signature with immage.
is it possible to remove signature with image or not?
What do you mean?
What customer signature? Or, even, what's a customer? What signature are you seeing? Where is it happening and where is it coming from?
Goal: I need to create and comment issues using email (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Creating+Issues+and+Comments+from+Email)
Result:I can create /comment issue from email (its ok)
Problem:I don’t know how to strip signature with logo (see attach) from email
I found a few information here, but I can’t remove logo/image
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/How+to+Strip+the+Old+Reply+Data+from+Email+When+Using+Outlook
This needs to be approached in two ways, yes the links above will help to remove the trailing signature text, but as the image is HTML encoded (possibly externally), most mail handlers will just extract and add the image.
JEMH does the extra bit you need and allows specifically named files to be ignored, so if you're logo is called 'logo.png' in the page, you could blacklist that from being attached.
I was just typing a suggestion to take a look at JEMH :-)
c'mon people JIRA email problems = JEMH solution
JEMH looks good but I don't think that it necessary for me. Could you give me more details how to remove logo without JEMH? What I need to do?
The issue you have is that HTML email is being sent, that contains attached images. The thread above already describes one solution to this problem. I dont know of others, if you don't want to buy a plugin to fix this, pehaps its something you can live with?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.