Hello all,
I wonder if it's possible to go in two branchs of a workflow at the same time. I mean, in example, i've a workflow like the one in attached file, if i want to go to "Validator 1" And "Validator 2", take both paths.
Workflow - JIRA.PNG
Done,
I configured a serial workflow, linked to a screen notifications that notifies the right people, at the transition
No. You need to analyze why you think that is needed and design a workflow that fulfills the requirement. For instance if you need two people to approve the work go on. Call them V1 and V2. Have three transition. Two transitions; one for V1 and one for V2 that only members in that role can execute and one for when they other two are completed. The transition screens for V1 and V2 would have a field Vx Decision. The users selects a value, say approve or reject, during the transition and the issue returns to the original status. When both the Vx Decision fields are filled the third transition will be allowed to go to the next step; Analyzed. It won't be visible as an option until the two fields are filled. I've used this logic for approvals for up to 10 approvers.
How can i take in params, the contents of the Vx Decision field ?
"when they other two are completed." how could i do that ?
Do you have a schema ?
Create custom fields. I suggest a select list so you can test the answer. If you just want to know if anything was put in you can use a text field. You use a validator on the transition to go to Analyzed that tests the V1 and V2 fields. You may need to install jira-suite-utilities (free and supported). I always install it and forget all the features it adds. The doc for jira-suite-utilities will explain how to set it up.
I change the field value with a post function from "Analysed" status ?
If it's "done", please accept the correct answer, or tell us how you fixed it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.