Hi,
Anyone know if it's possible to sum a scripted field (provided by Script Runner, defined as number)?
I tried...
... and issueFunction in aggregateExpression("My Total","MyScriptedFieldName.sum()")
didn't seem to work.
Thanks in advance.
It does not at the moment, I have created https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/browse/SRJIRA-1909, although there are other ones that are similar.
Please vote/watch it, so you get a notification when it's done.
Thanks @Jamie Echlin (Adaptavist). I would vote and watch, but I signed up and got the following message when I tried to view: https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/browse/SRJIRA-190. Don't know if you can fix that. Thanks.
The issue you're trying to view can't be displayed.It may have been deleted or you don't have permission to view it right now.
@Jamie Echlin [Adaptavist]
I am thinking of a workaround... is it possible to update a 'regular' custom field inside a scripted field? That way, I can use the aggregateExpression with the 'regular' custom field.
If that's possible, is there any code snippet you can direct me to?
Thanks again.
I answered my own question, yes, it's possible to update another custom field from a scripted field (at least my code seems to work). Thanks again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.