Hello,
I would like to know if there are widgets that can list a set of bugs according to the labels that they have. So let's say I don't have admin access to make edits to the JIRA configuration (I don't, at least I don't have access to create new fields, which would make this a lot easier) but I want to organize my bugs according to certain criteria. So I apply labels to the bugs.
Now I want to list in a table in a gadget in a JIRA dashboard the bugs that have these labels, according to the small set of labels that I have applied to these bugs. So in each row label_a, label_b, label_c and the total number of bugs that have that label applied.
Now I could do that now with the Two Dimensional Statistics gadget, however, the project has tonnes of other labels, so there's a bunch of junk labels that I don't want to see in my gadget. And If I could convert these labels to a separate field, this would be a lot easier to, because then I could just use that particular field in the existing gadget, but I can't.
Any suggestions on what I could do?