Do you like bamboo?
Yes.
Two additional pieces of information which may help you understand my thinking
Edit - Oh, and test plans - Bamboo is good for them. Both Jenkins and Bamboo are great at automated testing, but Bamboo gives your test planners a lot more.
Yes, I think has improved so much in the past year or so.
I agree with Nic. Hudson is quicker and easier to manage for small projects I think. And small numbers of them.
When you have a lot of projects or you start doing a LOT in one build, then Bamboo really starts to shine. The integration with the Atlassian stack is also hands down obviously.
Is it worth the $$ compared to something like Hudson? I guess pretty subjective. I think it's getting close to saying YES for that
Yes. Initially selected some years ago because of vendor and integration with Atlassian and other software. Only briefly surveyed and tried Hudson and AntHill. Early on it was somewhat limited, had significant design flaws, and had some awkward UI areas. Most of those have been addressed in the last year and specially with 3.3/3.4. It is easy to install and upgrade, very reliable, good support, and developers are responsive to issues.
bamboo is ok, but when I used Pulse from zutubi, I liked that better.
I like this:
https://twitter.com/i386/status/314181446128513025
No. No, because it does not have enough build script support, this is more than just a BAT \ SH
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.