We restore our test environment database from production backup (to get the latest data in test). After this when we started the application we noticed that it is redirecting to the production URL. We updated base URL in bandana table for BANDANAKEY = 'atlassian.confluence.settings' as well but this is not fixing the issue. We appreciate any pointers to solve this. Thanks.
Hi Mitsu,
Just to make sure, you used this query to update the baseURL on database?
<span>update</span> BANDANA <span>set</span> BANDANAVALUE <span>=</span> replace<span>(</span>BANDANAVALUE<span>,</span> <span>'<old baseUrl>'</span><span>,</span> <span>'<new baseUrl>'</span><span>)</span> <span>where</span> BANDANACONTEXT <span>=</span> <span>'_GLOBAL'</span> <span>and</span> BANDANAKEY <span>=</span> <span>'atlassian.confluence.settings'</span><span>;</span>
If so, you also performed a restart after that?
What could also cause this: Changing baseUrl makes sure that all relative links are corrected to the correct instance. However, if in the pages links are created directly to other pages using a full url, these are NOT corrected.
So a best practice here is not using browser links to link pages to each other, they never get corrected when baseURL changes.
Hope this helps!
Hi Jeroen,
Yes I have tried above query and "DELETE from BANDANA WHERE BANDANAKEY = 'atlassian.confluence.smtp.mail.accounts' " as well but still I am having the same issue. As soon as I login to application, it redirects me to production URL. I have restarted the application after DB changes.
We are able to fix this issue. We had SSO enabled via plugin. We enabled default login for the application as suggested here and it fixed our issue - https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/enable-default-login-page-to-bypass-saml-in-confluence-data-center-957972845.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.