I am unable to create or move cards. Additionally, when I go into a card and attempt to click the move button, it returns an error provided in the photos. Additionally, logging out provides another error provided above.
tried to clear cookies and stored data for trello to no avail. It auto logged me back in when I went back to trello and the problem persists
Workaround is as follows1. Clear all cookies and data for trello
2. go to trello homepage
3. go to the signup page
4. from the signup page, go to the login page using the link. Going directly to login from the homepage will auto login for some reason
5. login and the issue should be resolved.
Hello, Daniel!Welcome to the community!Just to make sure, you were able to fix with the steps below?
5. login and the issue should be resolved.Or do you still need assistance?Kind RegardsAlissonTrello Team
Yes that resolved the issue. I don't know what caused the issue but this resolved it. Thank you for following up.
No problem, glad you got it!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.