Hi all,
I'm about to do a large rollout of JWM to non-technical teams in our business.
Can I get some feedback on the following:
1. I can customise the fields displayed on the cards in the board view. Does this customisation apply to other members of the project? Or just me? Assuming it's just me, is it possible to pre-configure the default card view for all project members?
2. Similar question for the List view. Is it possible to customise the default search results columns for all members of the project? I know I can save filter criteria but I don't think I can save the search results columns.
3. Similar question for the Issues view. Is it possible to customise the default search results columns for all members of the project? I know I can save the filter as a shared filter however that seems to be then reset when I enter the Issues view fresh.
Cheers,
Darrel