Hello!
We need to deploy Confluence Desktop (Confluence Unity?) to a few auto-pilot devices. Is there is an intune/sccm deployment guide with install strings? Thanks in advance!
Hi @Kevin Menjivar
Atlassian doesn't have a desktop app for Confluence. There may be a 3rd party desktop app, but a quick google search did not find anything. Are you sure you want to deploy Confluence to desktops and not to a server?
Hi Shawn, this is for Confluence Workstation. That is correct. It is for laptops.
ah, I think I see the confusion. This is a site for Atlassian Confluence, you are looking for Confluence Unity Workstation. The difference is that we work here with the product Confluence from the company Atlassian and you are asking about the Unity Workspace product from the company Confluence.
I'm not sure how the copyright/trademark lawyers aren't making a lot of money on this right now.
Thank you so much, Shawn! That makes a lot more sense.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.