I cannot get a table transformer to order data grouped by month (and year).
I can group my data by month and year, as follows:

I did this using the following SQL
SELECT FORMATDATE(T1.'Date', "MM yy") As Month, SUM(T1.'Number') As Number FROM T1 GROUP BY FORMATDATE(T1.'Date', "MM yy")
The table transformer settings for date are:

When I use a chart to display the output of the table transformer, I get this:

The data is obviously in the wrong order! How do I best change this so I can show oldest dates first in the chart? If it makes it easier, I can remove the year in fact I would like to!
I previously had this working in a pivot table, but something changed and the pivot table stopped aggregating data by month. In any case, I tend to prefer the flexibility of table transformers and want to solve this problem with a table transformer.