Before I was able to see a preview of the color hex but now I am not able to see it. How can I turn it back on?
Hi @Adrianna Ramirez, thanks for writing in. We're releasing some major architectural improvements to Trello, and unfortunately this feature to view hex codes in the description field will no longer be available. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Nooooooo!!!!!!! I hope you are adding this feature in some other way. It is SUPER HELPFUL when saving colors to know which one is which. Not all of us can actually read HEX I know I'm not alone in the NEED for this feature.
Signed up just to like this comment! I use it to describe colour change to developers when there's a direct colour edit required. Displaying this visually helps SO MUCH.
What a shame. It was a helpful tool for creators to reference color palettes quickly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.