One user can't @ mention (AKA "tag") other users on Jira issues.
Access given at "Global Permissions", Individual projects, even tried the same level as "Jira administrator" across all projects including Software & Service desk. Still not working.
Hi @Suresh Srini
Does user have Browse User global permission ?
Regards
Hi
Thanks. Yes. Its given. I am JIRA Admin. I have given same access as mine. Still, not able to tag.
Honestly the only cause I see is that user do not have Browse Users in the global permission or all users are inactive. It's not related to project specific configuration. You may try to re-index jira as well.
Thank you. I did re-Index many times before. this issue persists for last 7 months.
Let me know how do I escalate this issue. One of the key user not able to use JIRA effectively to do the work here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.