When building WAR file for web server. Is it possible to remove plugin from bundled plugins? And if yes. How to remove it?
Find the atlassian-bundled-plugins.zip file and remove the plugin from the zip file.
Nic - some are not turn-offable but you may not want them. Can't think of an example though...
It is possible to add "remove file X" to the build scripts.
Question is - why? The bundled plugins fall into two groups - ones that you need and ones you can easily turn off in the UI. I can't think of a reason why you'd want to go to the effort of doing this when it's easier to simply turn them off after installation.
Thanks for tip. I'm going to try this. I need it because I have non standard deployment with Jira 5.2 on jboss 4 and I cannot get Universal Plugin Manager started so I need to remove unwanted plugins from bundled package.
Going to try also this and will let you know if it was sucess.
What script should I edit? I looked in build.xml and fund nothing about bundled plugins there.
This works. I found the file, unziped, erased plugins. Then placed to folder edit-webapp/WEB-INF/classes and rebuild the war. Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.